Natura Cosméticos - Natura, bem estar bem, exceto em TI | Glassdoor
  1. "Natura, bem estar bem, exceto em TI"

Analista De Infraestrutura in São Paulo, São Paulo

I worked at Natura Cosméticos for more than 2 years

Pros

Empresa apaixonante, muito gostosa de trabalhar, excelentes benefícios, visão de sustentabilidade que envolve todos os colaboradores. Produtos de excelente qualidade.

Cons

Área de TI muito ágil e com visão do futuro, porém a gestão de infraestrutura deixa a desejar, problema de pessoas muito antigas na empresa na função de gerente sem preparo para gestão de pessoas

Advice to Management

Trocar o gerente de infraestrutura, por um líder, pois o atual é apenas um chefe.

Natura Cosméticos2017-11-26
  1. "Quality Company"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Natura Cosméticos for less than a year

Pros

- opportunity to work with highly motivated and educated professionals. - Great working atmosphere (corporate campus is luxurious)

Cons

This company did not demonstrate cons throughout the duration of my involvement.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on employees and community. This reflects on the quality of company.

Natura Cosméticos2014-02-27
  2. "Top ten worst places to work at"

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Natura Cosméticos part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company and mission Products are excellent 2 free products per month Stores have a nice relaxing atmosphere!

Cons

Terrible management No commission/ very aggressive sales Management is very very very unprofessional I have to state this twice! corporate constantly stops by and complains about anything and everything. Get ready to be watched constantly on the camera. There are ZERO room for mistakes. They will fire you over the smallest most smallest detail or over nothing. They tell a lot of employees “budget cuts” but that’s... not the case. Get ready to not have a personal life at all. They want you available at all times for them, despite the schedule you tell them in advance. If you’re not Brazilian don’t even bother to take on this job because it will be very awkward and they will talk about you behind your back. Very cut throat! We would get between 2-5 people a day so unless you’re standing outside yelling at people to come in they will be upset if your don’t make more than expected. This brand is a very respected brand that I highly looked up to but working for them opened my eyes. It’s a shame because if they created a nice work environment they could go so far in terms of business.

Advice to Management

I wouldn’t even know where to start...

Natura Cosméticos2019-06-10

Discover more reviews about Natura Cosméticos.