Natural Retreats - Things are looking up! | Glassdoor

"Things are looking up!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

I have been working at Natural Retreats full-time for more than a year

Pros

Natural Retreats is an employer that cares about its employees. Recently there has been 100% turnover on the executive team, bringing in a new CEO and CFO. These changes are alleviating a lot of concerns from current and past employees. The company is rebranding itself to be the premier luxury vacation rental company and with this, rebranding its internal culture to that of employee well-being, growth and engagement....

Cons

There is still a lot new management needs to do to clean up the messes of their predecessors. Compensation is not competitive and tends to be at or a bit below market.

Advice to Management

Keep moving upward with the changes. Listen to your employees and engage them during the rebranding process - your employees know the company best.

Natural Retreats2018-04-03

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales rep"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Natural Retreats full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere. Lots of changes for the better.

Cons

Weekends are hard. Not much room for growth

Natural Retreats2019-04-30

"Great corporate culture, fun atmosphere & awesome perks!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager - East Coast in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Natural Retreats full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun work environment and insane benefits. I have been at NR now for 4 months and have had a great experience getting settled with a new company in a new location. I consider my coworkers my friends and the leadership / management teams have shown great support and flexibility to help make my transition smooth. Casual office environment and focus on collective teamwork between departments.

Cons

Having to choose between so many awesome locations to work and vacation :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep listening to your employees and rewarding their efforts. The proof is in the pudding - You all lead by example and have fun doing it...It's easy to respect leaders who contribute at every level and measure success beyond just "The Numbers"

Natural Retreats2018-09-04

Natural Retreats Response

September 6, 2018Senior Vice President, Human Resources

It’s great to hear a shout-out for collective teamwork between departments! That’s what makes Natural Retreats a fun place to work. Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback and please keep doing what you are doing. We appreciate it.

Discover more reviews about Natural Retreats.