Natural Retreats - A Great Opportunity | Glassdoor

"A Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

I have been working at Natural Retreats full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I've seen this company go through its share of evolutionary stages. I would say it's in it's most exciting stage yet. The opportunity lies in its size, the level of responsibility it trusts with its employees and the effort to promote within. The benefits are generous and thoughtfully weighed - between trips to our destinations for familiarization and Professional Development, they do a good job of keeping their employees...

Cons

It's definitely a younger company with its own set of challenges - but is forever ironing and tackling them as they come. With a vast scale of ongoing changes, some things can take longer than desired or take extra initiative to resolve.

Natural Retreats2018-07-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales rep"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Natural Retreats full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere. Lots of changes for the better.

Cons

Weekends are hard. Not much room for growth

Natural Retreats2019-04-30

"Great corporate culture, fun atmosphere & awesome perks!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager - East Coast in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at Natural Retreats full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun work environment and insane benefits. I have been at NR now for 4 months and have had a great experience getting settled with a new company in a new location. I consider my coworkers my friends and the leadership / management teams have shown great support and flexibility to help make my transition smooth. Casual office environment and focus on collective teamwork between departments.

Cons

Having to choose between so many awesome locations to work and vacation :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep listening to your employees and rewarding their efforts. The proof is in the pudding - You all lead by example and have fun doing it...It's easy to respect leaders who contribute at every level and measure success beyond just "The Numbers"

Natural Retreats2018-09-04

Natural Retreats Response

September 6, 2018Senior Vice President, Human Resources

It’s great to hear a shout-out for collective teamwork between departments! That’s what makes Natural Retreats a fun place to work. Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback and please keep doing what you are doing. We appreciate it.

Discover more reviews about Natural Retreats.