NaviNet - Exciting Company Vision and Great Work/Life Balance | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

"Exciting Company Vision and Great Work/Life Balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

With the arrival of Frank Ingari as CEO and a new company direction focused on delivering the first productized version of Navinet, NaviNet is a very different company that it was a year ago. Our leadership team is motivating and approachable, and provides visibility into company strategy and goals.
The work culture is more exciting- departments have a shared target of working towards delivering the best product we can in 2014, rather than the more silo'ed structure of the past. I feel more of a team atmosphere, that continues to spread as roles of departments and individuals shift focus to our new product.
As long as I've been at NaviNet, we've had a great benefit structure, and flexible work environment. It's definitely been a busy year, but the work environment makes this manageable, with the ability to work remotely and managers being accepting of flexible hours. As an expecting mother, I'm especially appreciative of our newly enhanced maternity benefit (8 weeks fully paid!!!) which also provides for paid time for paternity and adoption leave.
All in all, I'm very happy with the direction that Navinet is going and enjoying day to day life there.

Cons

Still a transitional time- some areas are struggling with where they fit in in the "new" NaviNet.

Advice to Management

Keep providing as much visibility as possible into company direction and strategy, as well as visions for individual departments.

Other Employee Reviews for NaviNet

"The most stimulating job I've ever loved!"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Senior and mid level management allows you to take ownership, be creative and make decisions. NaviNet's footprint in the interactive healthcare network arena is the largest in the nation. NaviNet's contribution to payer/provider collaboration is helping to reduce healthcare costs and improve clinical interactions with patients for the entire nation. NaviNet provide's thought leadership to the entire continuum of heatlhcare. Allows folks to work from home which increases home/work satisfaction. NaviNet aligns with my moral needs as an employee to contribute to the greater good instead of maximizing dollar return on investment.

Cons

Free pizza and beer on Fridays means a thickening waistline!

Advice to Management

Provide managment training for your new and low level management.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

NaviNet is a great place to work. I am allowed to work remotely, and most importantly people are treated with respect. Great work/life balance!

Cons

I cannot think of even one con.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!