NaviNet - Great place to work and grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NaviNet

"Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Director, Navinet in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Director, Navinet in Boston, MA

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture and benefits. Very smart people most of whom are very happy to help you learn and grow. Lots of opportunity for growth. Management listens and tries to keep employees happy.

Cons

Critical phase for the company where all of the company's hopes and dreams are tied to the launch and success of its flagship platform, NaviNet Open. Not sure if it's a con but it would be interesting to see how the payer / provider market reacts over the next 12-24 months.

Advice to Management

We NEED to increase our speed to market. There are a lots of great ideas inside the organization but a lot of them end up dying a slow death, because they never the see the light of day.

Other Employee Reviews for NaviNet

1. "Awesome experience!"

I have been working at NaviNet (Less than a year)

Pros

There are so many things wonderful about NaviNet. The company has a great corporate culture and sense of community. Everyone works hard and helps each other to get things done. Plenty of opportunities to jump into projects you're interested in. There is also a lot of food. Pizza Fridays, Beer Fridays, Monthly Cupcakes, and ice cream socials. There's also an employee-run group focused on charity which is great to be a part of.

Cons

I definitely think having a standard for making sure new hires get up to speed on what NaviNet actually is and does would be great. Communication can also be an issue, but usually people I talk to are always willing to make time.

Advice to Management

Everything is pretty great so far.

2. "A great place to start a career"

I have been working at NaviNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A great culture to work in. Amazing resources to use to learn anything about the company. Everyone is willing to help the next person out. Casual dress and frequent catered lunches.

Cons

As the company is growing rapidly, the communication between teams is sometimes lacking. This may cause delays or confusion of what is expected of each other.