Navigant - Never worked for a better company. The employer and employee work culture is none like I've ever seen. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Navigant

"Never worked for a better company. The employer and employee work culture is none like I've ever seen."

Former Contractor - Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, CA
Former Contractor - Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Navigant as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the Best reasons I found working there are the excellent and well versed staff. From the CEO to the very bottom-the janitor. Yes, that's how diverse they are with language, skills, assestments and general morale. They have a state of the art lunch and dining area. They provide the food and drinks and snacks. They have fun things you can sign up to do on weekends. Training classes. Seminars, Travel arrangements. The works.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides of working there. I had too much fun when I was there on a temporary assignment. Yes, they use temp agency to hire for overloads. My temp agency hasn't been able to get me back on with them, but If I could, I would.

Advice to Management

The upper management seems to know just how to prioritize and get the work down just by using some plain and simple reverse psychology tools that's been around forever. It works. Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Navigant

1. "One of the best places to launch a career, hard place to gain upward mobility..."

Former Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA

I worked at Navigant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great client exposure, ability to take on as much responsibility as possible, large company benefits with small company feel...

Cons

Not a place where a hard working, talented young professional can move up at an appropriate pace. Compensation is at the bottom for top tier consulting firms...

Advice to Management

Identify and promote young talent faster...

2. "Good place to learn consulting skills"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Navigant full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Specific niche expertise in certain fields

Cons

Very niche not a deep knowledge

Advice to Management

Follow the transparency that you speak about around bonuses