Navigant - Great place, great people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Navigant

"Great place, great people"

Former Intern - Summer Associate in Washington, DC
Former Intern - Summer Associate in Washington, DC

I worked at Navigant as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

All the people at Navigant are amazing. The upper level management is easily accesible. People are always willing to help you. Stress-free, cooperative environment. The work can be very interesting and you get a great deal of independence. Alot of activities for the interns.

Cons

Depending on the group you are placed in, your work may seem a little tedious at times. However, the overall cases are very interesting.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Other Employee Reviews for Navigant

1. "Good experience for entry level"

Former Employee - Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in East Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Navigant full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong system in place to understand corporate work

Cons

Pressure of being a public company and focus on bottom line

2. "Never worked for a better company. The employer and employee work culture is none like I've ever seen."

Former Contractor - Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Data Entry Clerk in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Navigant as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the Best reasons I found working there are the excellent and well versed staff. From the CEO to the very bottom-the janitor. Yes, that's how diverse they are with language, skills, assestments and general morale. They have a state of the art lunch and dining area. They provide the food and drinks and snacks. They have fun things you can sign up to do on weekends. Training classes. Seminars, Travel arrangements. The works.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides of working there. I had too much fun when I was there on a temporary assignment. Yes, they use temp agency to hire for overloads. My temp agency hasn't been able to get me back on with them, but If I could, I would.

Advice to Management

The upper management seems to know just how to prioritize and get the work down just by using some plain and simple reverse psychology tools that's been around forever. It works. Keep up the good work.