Naviron - Rewarding | Glassdoor

"Rewarding"

Current Employee - Recuriing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Recuriing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

No caps on commission, open oppotunity, and plenty of growth

Cons

It's located in Downtown LA

Advice to Management

Just show up, do the work, do the activity, results will show.

Mar 26, 2015 – Recruiting Director

We are not located in Downtown LA anymore and have moved closer to the beach!

Other Employee Reviews for Naviron

1. "Great opportunity with advancement and financial success!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Naviron full-time

Pros

Some of the best things about working at Naviron is the company culture and opportunities for success. The team is like a family and everyone cares for each other. While we might be in different offices in different states, everyone still has the opportunity to interact and communicate on a daily basis.

Some other great things is the success you can obtain at Naviron. The harder you work the more money you can make. You can decide your own future.

There are also many ways to progress your career and move up within the company.

Cons

The only con's I can think of are the human factor in this job. People are people and sometimes a lot of things are out of your control. Being able to overcome that takes a strong person and mind-set.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It would be great to implement more charitable outings for the team to give back to the community.

Aug 25, 2017 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions! Charitable outings sound like a great idea and if you have any you feel strongly about please let us know.

2. "Dissatisfied at Best"

Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Naviron full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility in Schedule. Quiet Environment. They do accept junior recruiters and can help them learn the basics. Great Clients. Tulsa manager is extremely supportive.

Cons

1st off, I was not fired from my position and I was hitting my goals. I am writing this so the cons can be seen with the pros.
    Cursing, micro-management and unstructured training. The company did not provide any help towards personal growth(which I believe is a MUST in today's world). Management was extremely negative and did very little to promote a positive atmosphere. Rules and policies are constantly changing. Depending on the day and recruiter will depend on which policy is followed. I never expected the leaders of the company to act in such an unprofessional manner to it's subordinates.

Advice to Management

Positivity is EVERYTHING! Especially when you bring on a new hire. Complaining is tiring and fosters a toxic work environment. Adding some type of culture to the Tulsa market would greatly improve the monotony of it all. Everyone might as well be independent recruiters and work from home, if they don't occasionally have some type of quarterly team building or empowerment activities with their co-workers.

Aug 24, 2017 – Recruiting Director

In keeping with our core beliefs and transparency I wanted to make sure we addressed some of your concerns/claims from your review. First off, I am sorry to hear you felt dissatisfied at best - as a... More