Navy Federal Credit Union - NFCU is wonderful! | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "You also get great benefits working there" (in 151 reviews)

• "They consistently evaluate their total rewards to better accommodate their employees ensure I have a great work life balance" (in 49 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"NFCU is wonderful!"

Current Employee - Staff Assistant in Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Staff Assistant in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Navy Federal Credit Union cares about their employees. They consistently evaluate their total rewards to better accommodate their employees ensure I have a great work life balance.

Cons

Navy Federal Credit Union has no cons for me to be able to provide during the time of employment. They consistently are striving to find new ways to better accommodate their employees always.

Advice to Management

Advice to management would be to continue to focus on their employees and the employees will continue to focus on the members. Member service is a strong core in the companies values and it shows for the internal members too.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Stuck With A Poor Management Chain"

Current Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Prefer Not to Say in Pensacola, FL

I have been working at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits are great, my insurance I am told everywhere I go is some of the best.

Cons

Dead end positions, lack of communication on how to achieve your goals, management is poor and detached from the work of their employees,

Advice to Management

Learn to really listen to the feedback that you solicit. Surveys come out each year but we see no meaningful action taken.

"Manager"

I worked at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Benefits are the best in the area and are very attractive.

Cons

Management stuck in the past. Most at the top ready to retire. Those that follow drank the cool-aid and struggle to keep up with contemporary needs of both their customers and their employees.

Best place to work evaluation is an interesting topic worthy of scrutiny and discussion. Superb marketing I suppose.

Advice to Management

Millennials are different and you cannot continue to agree with this assessment and do nothing to actively change your methods and work structure.

Navy Federal Credit Union Response

Jul 12, 2018 – Supervisor, Talent Acuqisition

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to create an environment that is inviting to all generations of workers. We certainly expect more to change as our workforce changes.

Discover more reviews about Navy Federal Credit Union.