Naylor Association Solutions - Sales Rep. | Glassdoor

"Sales Rep."

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Naylor has some pretty negative reviews but after I started working here I realized that they were all wrong! The people here are the nicest and most helpful people I have ever worked with (saying a lot for sales people). The management is very professional and friendly. They treat their employees very nicely with lunches, personalized emails, they get to know each employee and the tier leaders even bring their... employees out to fun events like the springs! There is no gossip or drama (besides your typical amount) and a lot of the employees hangout and do team sports or boozy dinners. The cubicles are also nice and very roomie (coming from someone who hates being indoors) and the building itself is gorgeous! I think a lot of the negative reviews came from people who were simply doing the bare minimum and got canned for it. And honestly, sales is just a hard area and a lot of people can't cut it, it doesn't mean that management is bad. Naylor gives you a base salary the first TWO years and gives you the opportunity to build renewals. If you can't hit the mark after 2 years then sales here just isn't for you. They also give you 90 days of probation if you don't hit the mark so its not like you get fired out of nowhere. The publications they produce are VERY aesthetically pleasing. I was actually surprised at first. The magazines are very professional and I read a few of them myself.

Cons

No gym on site.

Advice to Management

They need to add a gym on site. A lot of the employees would appreciate that.

Naylor Association Solutions2018-05-22

"This job changed my life."

Current Employee - Advertising Sales in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The coworkers, the coworkers, the coworkers. I absolutely love everyone I work with, Naylor doesn't hire lame people!

Cons

Territory politics, emphasis on call volume, and favoritism

Advice to Management

Make sure that 1 year+ employees are valued just as much as the newer reps. We need love too!

Naylor Association Solutions2019-03-29
  2. "Not a place to begin your career"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees here are really friendly. They have an 8:30a-5p workday with a 1 hr lunch.

Cons

The training will convince you that this place is Nirvana and the products sell themselves, but you will quickly learn this is untrue. Then when you attempt to seek coaching or assistance from management they will only tell you how great you're doing then, one day without notice, tell you that you're not doing "great" enough and give you the opportunity to quit vs. being fired.

Advice to Management

Work on your training, ramp-up practices - it's incredibly difficult to gain traction as a new hire. Yes, you can point to the people that have been here 300 years and say how great they're doing, but that's not practical or helpful for newbies. Also, your benefits are *insanely* expensive!!

Naylor Association Solutions2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Naylor Association Solutions.