Naylor Association Solutions - Great company, people, and benefits | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, people, and benefits"

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

So many great people here - with a great team and opportunities for continued growth, it makes coming to work so much easier!

Cons

Sometimes slow to move forward in projects and decisions

Naylor Association Solutions2019-03-25

"This job changed my life."

Current Employee - Advertising Sales in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The coworkers, the coworkers, the coworkers. I absolutely love everyone I work with, Naylor doesn't hire lame people!

Cons

Territory politics, emphasis on call volume, and favoritism

Advice to Management

Make sure that 1 year+ employees are valued just as much as the newer reps. We need love too!

Naylor Association Solutions2019-03-29
  2. "Not a place to begin your career"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees here are really friendly. They have an 8:30a-5p workday with a 1 hr lunch.

Cons

The training will convince you that this place is Nirvana and the products sell themselves, but you will quickly learn this is untrue. Then when you attempt to seek coaching or assistance from management they will only tell you how great you're doing then, one day without notice, tell you that you're not doing "great" enough and give you the opportunity to quit vs. being fired.

Advice to Management

Work on your training, ramp-up practices - it's incredibly difficult to gain traction as a new hire. Yes, you can point to the people that have been here 300 years and say how great they're doing, but that's not practical or helpful for newbies. Also, your benefits are *insanely* expensive!!

Naylor Association Solutions2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Naylor Association Solutions.