Naylor Association Solutions - Stay Away | Glassdoor

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Publisher in Gainesville, FL

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Well known in the industry.

Cons

Keep losing good people. All about the bottom line. Lost sight of what made this company so prominent at one time.

Advice to Management

Get back to treating people like people!

Naylor Association Solutions2019-11-04

"This job changed my life."

Current Employee - Advertising Sales in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The coworkers, the coworkers, the coworkers. I absolutely love everyone I work with, Naylor doesn't hire lame people!

Cons

Territory politics, emphasis on call volume, and favoritism

Advice to Management

Make sure that 1 year+ employees are valued just as much as the newer reps. We need love too!

Naylor Association Solutions2019-03-29
  2. "Pretty Good"

Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

The senior sales people and management are actually really nice and help you out whenever they can. There's always fun events to go to like birthday parties, team parties, and even random BBQ events. The training was pretty dull and longish but you truly do learn so much so it was worth it.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like management rather have call volume versus sales which sucks because the quality of each call goes down. Some people in management micromanage your time to the point where they tell you to get coffee after you make at least 3 calls...I've also seen great employees get fired for personal reasons .

Advice to Management

Stop training people to make half-hearted typical cold calls and teach them how to have an actual professional conversation for B2B sales. Also, stop firing people because one person says they're 'bad at their job' when in reality it's for a personal reason... I've seen it done at least 4 times- huge waste of an asset.

Naylor Association Solutions2019-12-03

Discover more reviews about Naylor Association Solutions.