Neff Rental - Focus on customer service. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Neff Rental

"Focus on customer service."

Current Employee - Sales Coordinator
Current Employee - Sales Coordinator

I have been working at Neff Rental full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Customer service focus, great management, and a general feeling of being a part of a team. They definitely have the best culture in the market.

Cons

Money is simply not enough for what they ask of you. I don't mind working hard, but I expect to be compensated for my efforts. The Coordinator commission needs a serious overhaul. No time and a half for overtime is laughable...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Neff Rental

"Not very good. Too controlling and not enough trust and respect for employees."

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I have been working at Neff Rental full-time

Pros

Some of the people that work in differnt branches are fun and can make work decent. You can advance quickly because the turn over rate is ridiculous and if you love doing too much work for a little $ then you can make a decent career here.

Cons

Controlling, waste too much time doing corporate work that takes away from productivity, 50+ hr work week, mis sixe company trying to be big but does not have the resources and ability to do what they try, rates and expectations are way too high. of working at Neff Rental.

Advice to Management

Better rates, more trust in employees and freedom to let them do what they are there to do......work adn make money.

Neff Rental Response

Feb 4, 2014 – VP Sales

We have a very accountable culture driven by the fact that it takes a high degree of teamwork to provide world class service to our customers. Some people who enjoy a more "sole contributor ... More

"Neff Rental"

Pros

Excellent Customer Service....You can actually speak with a live person at the branch afterhours in case of a breakdown.

Strong focus on making the sale.

Great place to start.

Cons

Older, higher hour fleet.

Lack of focus on the quality of the rental fleet.

Lack of process, progression and opportunities; promotions based upon favoritism rather than ability and merit.

Lack of national presence. Cannot compete with the major leagues.

Advice to Management

Detached upper management. Repair the hearing defect to any constructive advice to restore this company to a happy and profitable place where employees want to come to work.

Neff Rental Response

Feb 4, 2014 – VP Sales

All major rental companies drastically reduced now equipment purchases in 2008 and 2009 in response to the recession. 2010 was the first year of "normal" fleet investment. Since then our average ... More