Neighbors Credit Union - Sounded great during the interview process only to be disappointed | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Neighbors Credit Union

"Sounded great during the interview process only to be disappointed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The hours and the holidays were nice. Younger co-worker was a great source of information and had responsibilty for many key things.

Cons

Management seemed out of touch with department and work activities. No leadership guidance or professional on-boarding process. Long term employees didn't welcome new hires.

Advice to Management

Communication lead by management and between staff would greatly improve work environment. Clearly defining expectations for new employees with fair and consistent treatment would improve employee satisfaction.

Neighbors Credit Union Response

Sep 8, 2016 – Marketing Analyst

We agree, paid time off on federal holidays is a nice benefit. Since the time of your review, we have restructured a few departments, revised our training program, and installed a leadership council ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Neighbors Credit Union

1. "Mid Sized Metro Credit Union"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Good Benefits including health insurance and vacation and sick days. Bank holidays are always a benefit if you are lucky enough to work in the industry.

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities, the people that work there have for years, with no intention of leaving, meaning you will have to move on if you want to climb the corporate ladder.

Advice to Management

There needs to be more top down communication as to the direction of the organization. A once yearly newsletter, e-mail, or meeting is not enough.

Neighbors Credit Union Response

Sep 8, 2016 – Marketing Analyst

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our benefits package and availability of paid time off. Since the time of your review, we have added new departments and new locations, which has increased our ... More

2. "Home Equity Loan Processor"

I worked at Neighbors Credit Union full-time

Pros

Great manager, No weekends, Good experience

Cons

Not much room for growth