NeoGenomics - Female will not go far | Glassdoor

"Female will not go far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

I have been working at NeoGenomics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The work is very interesting

Cons

I do not know who wrote "Substandard place for pathologists", but most likely by female and the bully is male. If you are a female you can get a job at Neogenomics but will not go far. If female suggests a way to improve something it is ignored but if male says the same thing one week later it is a great idea. If you disagree with male coworkers or know more than male coworkers you can be ignored or treated bad.... If there is a complaint the female is called emotional. Male directors and VPs take credit for their female employees work. Most directors, VPs, leadership team are male. Females in high positions are in female jobs like HR, accounting, sales.

Advice to Management

This is the 21st century, not the 12th

NeoGenomics2019-08-29

NeoGenomics Response

September 13, 2019Human Resources

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are disheartened to hear about your experiences at NeoGenomics. We deeply value our employees and we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our core value of integrity includes that we are professional and honest in our relationships and treat one another with fairness and respect. Neo takes any and all claims of “bias” seriously and we would encourage you to reach out to the HR department. We want to address your concerns immediately.

1. "People matter"

Current Contractor - Pathologist in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at NeoGenomics for less than a year

Pros

This company lives its stated values. It’s growing for good reasons: people need these advanced medical services, and excellent people want to work where we have resources to do our jobs excellently.

Cons

No significant cons at present.

Advice to Management

Keep managing the “growing pains” with the honesty and integrity you have continually shown.

NeoGenomics2019-09-06
  2. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Manager in Aliso Viejo, CA

I worked at NeoGenomics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Advancement friendly opportunities contacts training programs

Cons

Company growing fast can lead to issues

Advice to Management

Have your 1 on 1s

NeoGenomics2019-10-09

Discover more reviews about NeoGenomics.