Neopost - Great Internship Experience | Glassdoor

"Great Internship Experience"

Former Employee - Intern
Former Employee - Intern

Pros

Neopost allowed me to intern in several departments during my two summers of working there. I got to experience every aspect of the business focusing mostly on legal, marketing and human resources. Neopost kept there employees very knowledgable about what was going on in the compay. Every quarter they had quartely communication meetings where the upper management would report back to the whole company about the status of their department.

Cons

I really enjoyed my internship experience at Neopost. Everyone was really willinging to help me learn. They only con about the internship was that I was the only intern. It would have been nice to have some one else to share my experience with and bounce ideas off of.

Advice to Management

Keep on communicating with the employees everyone feels more invested in the company when they know whats going on. Hire more interns!

Other Employee Reviews for Neopost

1. "Neopost is not half as good as its cranked up to be, but it is a good company to work for."

Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

Pros

- Good Training,
    - If you have the right manager then Good Support,
    - If you have a central london patch then you can earn a lot of money,
    - Product and Service is much better then Arch Rival

Cons

- Disturbingly high staff turnover in my one year there most of the 24 salespeople in my office left,
    - Product and Services are chronically over priced,
    - Only sell franking machines whilst arch rival is selling everything else too from stationary to copiers,
    - Targets are unrealistic, in the monthly management meetings i only ever saw a handfull of people hit target (intrestingly they have a central london patch)

Advice to Management

- Stop loosing your best sales executives to rivals by increasing the basic,
    - Sell more than just franking machines, as the industry will continue to decline,
    - Change target system,

2. "En transformation, bon potentiel de carrière sur les nouveaux métiers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bagneux, Ile-de-France (France)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bagneux, Ile-de-France (France)

I have been working at Neopost full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunités de mobilité interne d'une filiale à l'autre ; participation, intéressement, bonus ; présence internationale ; focus sur l'innovation ; forte cohésion et bonne ambiance au sein des équipes.

Cons

Mobilité interne pas assez mise en avant, management très hiérarchisé ce qui ralentit les prises de décision ; peu de synergie entre divisions, encore très cloisonnées.

Advice to Management

Communiquer plus et mieux sur les opportunités de carrière et de mobilité interne, animer la vie d'entreprise, faire connaître les différentes métiers du groupe aux différentes équipes. Décloisonner.