Neopost - Great Internship Experience | Glassdoor

"Great Internship Experience"

Former Employee - Intern
Former Employee - Intern

Pros

Neopost allowed me to intern in several departments during my two summers of working there. I got to experience every aspect of the business focusing mostly on legal, marketing and human resources. Neopost kept there employees very knowledgable about what was going on in the compay. Every quarter they had quartely communication meetings where the upper management would report back to the whole company about the status of their department.

Cons

I really enjoyed my internship experience at Neopost. Everyone was really willinging to help me learn. They only con about the internship was that I was the only intern. It would have been nice to have some one else to share my experience with and bounce ideas off of.

Advice to Management

Keep on communicating with the employees everyone feels more invested in the company when they know whats going on. Hire more interns!

Other Employee Reviews for Neopost

1. "Neopost is not half as good as its cranked up to be, but it is a good company to work for."

Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

Pros

- Good Training,
    - If you have the right manager then Good Support,
    - If you have a central london patch then you can earn a lot of money,
    - Product and Service is much better then Arch Rival

Cons

- Disturbingly high staff turnover in my one year there most of the 24 salespeople in my office left,
    - Product and Services are chronically over priced,
    - Only sell franking machines whilst arch rival is selling everything else too from stationary to copiers,
    - Targets are unrealistic, in the monthly management meetings i only ever saw a handfull of people hit target (intrestingly they have a central london patch)

Advice to Management

- Stop loosing your best sales executives to rivals by increasing the basic,
    - Sell more than just franking machines, as the industry will continue to decline,
    - Change target system,

2. "stage chez Neopost Australia"

Former Intern - Marketing Assistant in Sydney (Australia)
    Former Intern - Marketing Assistant in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at Neopost as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

super rythme de travail

Cons

le secteur n'est pas passionnant

Advice to Management

trouver / mettre en place "une carotte" pour arriver à garder les meilleurs éléments qui partent rapidement dans d'autres secteurs plus attractifs