Nesco Resource - 1 year anniversary | Glassdoor

"1 year anniversary"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at Nesco Resource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As I approach my 1 year anniversary with Nesco Resource I would like to take a moment and share my views of the company I work for. I've recruited for a long time and have worked for several companies, my experience with Nesco has been my best to date. I have all the tools I need to do my job plus I have support from the corporate staff who actually returns your calls and tries to be supportive. I haven't been bogged down by training and operational tasks to the point of losing focus of the end result, putting people to work. The clients I've been tasked to support are a joy to work with and fit in my sweet spot.

Cons

When I signed on with Nesco I knew what the opportunity was and choose to work here. I would love to telecommute a couple of days a week but when I signed up that was not an option. Con's, none

Advice to Management

Continue to not bog me down with operational tasks/training. (all agencies think they have a new way to do things yet I still do what I did 30 years ago and am successful) Stay lean so we as recruiters have the flexibility to accomplish our goal and that is to put people to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Nesco Resource