Nespresso - Bedrijf met goede waardes en toekomst | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nespresso

"Bedrijf met goede waardes en toekomst"

Former Employee - Koffiespecialist in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Former Employee - Koffiespecialist in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I worked at Nespresso part-time (More than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Goed salaris, aardige collega's met goede opleiding, goede feedback en terugkoppeling door het management en administratie bij vertrek. Goede training. In het algemeen positief.

Cons

Werktijden waren lang, vaak werken in het weekend en de planning was niet altijd goed. Ze zijn daarin niet erg flexibel.

Other Employee Reviews for Nespresso

1. "Une expérience enrichissante."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Pros

- Une expérience enrichissante.
    - Un environnement de travail excellent.
    - Un très bon salaire et de nombreux bénéfices.
    - Un travail intéressant.
    - Un entreprise grandissant rapidement.
    - La possibilité de voyager.

Cons

- Malheureusement, peu d'opportunités d'être promu.
    - Beaucoup de pression.
    - La haute direction n'est pas toujours des meilleures.
    - Dans l'ensemble, pas beaucoup de points négatifs.

Advice to Management

- S'il vous plaît, ne donner pas uniquement des critiques mais aussi des compliments constructifs.
    - Pas d'autres retours – une direction assez bonne, pas de conseils.

2. "Quality Company With Amazing Coffee"

Current Employee - Boutique Team Leader
    Current Employee - Boutique Team Leader

I have been working at Nespresso (More than 5 years)

Pros

-The coffee is fantastic. Customers are dedicated to the product so it is easy and fun to sell. I have had my own machine for over 5 years, so I can attest to the quality.
     -Sustainability is a driving force for the company. Not only are capsules recyclable, but the amount of resources given to our farmers around the world is inspiring. It makes me feel proud to work for a company that cares for the farmers, since the coffee would not be a possibility without them.
     -Nespresso provides great benefits, 401(k), PTO, Quarterly Bonuses related to performance, and quarterly allotment for coffee.
     -As far as retail goes, it would be hard to find a company that takes such great care of its employees.
     -Nespresso strives to invest in its employees. I recently was given the opportunity to take part in a Sustainability Leadership Conference. This program provides sustainability education at NYU, followed by a trip to Costa Rica to work on one of the farms where we source the coffee.
     -Growing company, so their is plenty of opportunity for growth.

Cons

-Customer service is a high priority. You are expected to provide superior service to every customer, which can be tough to maintain, especially on long weekends and over the holidays.
     -Working at the tasting bar or register requires a lot of talking and you are on your feet all day.
     -Boutiques use a software called Nessoft, which is an outdated system for most employees and not very user friendly. It can take some time to get used to.
     -While there is a lot of opportunity for growth, I have often felt in the past that Nespresso could do a better job promoting existing employees for managerial positions. Luckily, I have seen a lot of improvement in this area, which is excellent because so many Nespresso employees are great ambassadors of the product and deserve to be recognized.