Nestlé Purina PetCare - Nestle' Purina is the best company to work for in the world! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

"Nestle' Purina is the best company to work for in the world!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Produces a great product with pride, passion, and quality in mind.
Innovative in their approach to product and people development.
Employees are treated with respect thruout all levels of the organization.
Good pay and career opporunitites.
Supportive of neighborhood and community out reach programs.
People first.
Customer Service is Gate 1.
Associates are genuinely happy, upbeat, personable, and positive.

Cons

Associates do not leave Purina so there is an aging work force - key associates leaving may impact company culture.

Advice to Management

Protect the current Purina culture at all costs!

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

"We love our Pets... We love our Jobs!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Where can you bring not only your passion, your uniqueness, your creativity... but you can bring your dogs and cats too! Sounds like chaos, but it isn't even close. It is a rewarding, kind environment (who can say that about their workplace), where learning and development are more than encouraged, it is embraced by the leadership. It is such a great environment to work in and the people who work there are amazing people. But it isn't all just fun and learning. The employees work super hard (mostly because they want to) and play just as hard. They care about the products we make and are committed to our brands and what we do for our customers. There is a lot of pride in what we do and that makes it a great environment. I love my job at Nestlé Purina; but most of all, I know most of us feel the same and respond annually to an internal survey to say just that (what company even gets response rates about 90% on employee surveys like we do?). We get it, because the employees know their feedback is important and we continue to strive to work together to always make it better. I cannot imagine working elsewhere.

Cons

It is a difficult company to get into at times as people have high longevity and the employee turnover is low. Couple that with strong career paths for employees, makes it near impossible to join unless it is in an entry level role. The few employees that have left, have had to work hard to make their way back in (and most want to).

Advice to Management

Never lose the culture you've worked so hard to create at Nestlé Purina. It is hard work and a great committment to keep true to the values that make us strong, but we are all counting on you to do just that.

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The people that work for Nestle Purina are fantastic!

Cons

At times it is political.

Advice to Management

Everything is great!