Nestlé Purina - Nestle Purina is a Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Purina

"Nestle Purina is a Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The perks that we have access to are excellent. There's an onsite gym, personal trainer, dietitian, massage therapist, nurse practitioner that can write prescriptions, company store with discounted products, and the list goes on. We have the ability to bring our pets to work, and even if you don't bring yours, seeing other pets immediately reduces any stress you might feel. The new Parent Support Policy that allows primary caregivers up to 26 weeks of leave is amazing and a huge perk of being a professional that is starting a family as well. Our Paid Time Off policy is also awesome as we have the ability to get up to 6 weeks off depending on your tenure with the company.

Aside from the amazing perks, the job itself is also pretty rewarding. My teammates are great to work with and my boss is really supportive, which makes coming to work every day a pleasure. Most of my job involves helping other employees, which is really rewarding. I have the opportunity to grow and my leadership team trusts me on larger projects to make key decisions. The learning and development opportunities here are great too!

Cons

We have so many people who have stayed with the company for so long that sometimes growth is slow. If you're patient, it will pay off, but it can take longer to get promoted than at other companies.

Advice to Management

Make sure that you make your priorities clear to the associates. Everything will seem like a priority unless we're given direction from senior management on what to prioritize. This will ensure the most important work is done first. :)

Nestlé Purina Response

May 27, 2016 – Human Resources Team

We couldn't agree more--we have some awesome perks here at Purina! And it's hard to have a bad day when you can see a pet around any corner.
We're very proud of efforts like the new Parent Support... More

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Purina

1. "Excellent structure"

Current Contractor - PNA/Marketing Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - PNA/Marketing Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Nestlé Purina as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

When the stores are busy it's alot of fun getting to interact with the pet parents and their pets. The longer you work as a PNA the more you will learn. The people, including managers, are amazing and alot of fun.

Cons

I can not think of any bad parts of this job other than maybe the drive sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because it seems to be working for everybody.

2. "HR"

I have been working at Nestlé Purina full-time

Pros

Great Place to work, surrounded by passionate and collaborative people every day.

Cons

Movement into other roles is a little slow

Nestlé Purina Response

Sep 14, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for your comments. We feel very fortunate to have the people and collaboration that we do. However, we hear you loud and clear that movement across roles can be slow. Know that we're doing... More