Nestlé Purina U.S. - Best of both worlds. Family culture with all the benefits & support of a large organization! | Glassdoor

"Best of both worlds. Family culture with all the benefits & support of a large organization!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People & pets come first, always. Without question, Purina will do the right thing. Time and time again Purina steps up. This has proven true in multiple areas of my career including; benefits, compensation and career development. It also presents itself in the culture. Overall, Purina has managed to create an atmosphere that embraces changes, pushes creativity and seeks forward thinking ideas while still holding onto its longstanding heritage, values and reputation. All in all, Purina goes out of their way to invest in the most important asset, the people.

Cons

Growing pains typical with a business that is accelerating. Mostly good problems to have.

Nestlé Purina U.S.2019-09-24
  1. "Great time to be here."

Current Employee - Leadership in Lake St Louis, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Strong mission and purpose. High performing. Strong Innovation pipeline. Winning culture. Always something new/fun/interesting/exciting happening.

Cons

Working hard to not feel big.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on Agility, Growth Mindset and Winning. It’s working.

Nestlé Purina U.S.2020-01-23
  2. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Petcare Specialist in Saint Joseph, MO

I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy my day to day work. My supervisor cares about how I am doing.They do a great developing me. I have enjoyed the new approach with skill development and the clear communication on how to grow. I like my work team and loosing a few bad eggs lately has made my job so much better. This is a excellent place for work life balance - 4 day work week- AMAZING!!

Cons

I have none. I really enjoy my job.

Advice to Management

We are short staffed from time to time - keep working to hire as quickly as possible.

Nestlé Purina U.S.2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about Nestlé Purina U.S..