Employee Review

Current Employee

Great Place to work

May 13, 2021 - Line Lead in Bloomfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work isn’t too hard. Good bosses and leadership. Always areas to move up.

Cons

Union plant can have draw backs on getting rid of poor working habits.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Benefits & Work Life Balance

Jun 16, 2021 - Pet Care Associate in Saint Joseph, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my work team. The collaboration across my group makes me want to come to work everyday. The pay and benefits can't be beat. The management group cares about the whole team. They come out and seek answers to our concerns. I love that they listen and take action.

Cons

No cons. You have to do the work but they pay us well.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company that you will proud to work for

May 31, 2021 - Purina Veterinary Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely supportive company to work for. Great work/life balance if you commit to it (if you are aggressive and a go-getter you can put a lot of extra hours in). Very kind during the pandemic, personal safety first, then clients. Purina does a lot you will be proud to share with clients. Business model earns extra points with clients. Great products that help clients solve solutions. Territory allows for autonomy to implement all you can.

Cons

Salary is a lot lower than I expected and very hard to make any big jumps in pay. They don't give out a lot of promotions every year. Training department relies on your past experience to piece together your success. Not a lot of extras to define compensation other than base and bonus. I think the competition gets a company car and we are reimbursed for miles which I am not sure is ever really in your favor.

Continue reading

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

Human Resources

Really great to hear from our sales teams, thank you. We appreciate your detailed feedback, pros and cons. Know your ideas expressed here are viewed by leadership, and we encourage you to speak with your managers directly. Thanks for your hard work.

Discover more reviews about Nestlé Purina U.S..