KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 10 years

A Great Team in InselrrlingTimes

Sep 4, 2021 - Management in Fairburn, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great brands, stable and growing business with both a proven strategy and the agility to roll with the times. Strong benefits package and positive relationships with staff, including union personnel. All in it together!

Cons

The run schedule is tough - but we talk frequently about alternative approaches to work. Earnings are great for the line staff and hourly employees, but an alternative schedule is needed.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

Human Resources

Thanks for your acknowledgement of our culture here in Fairburn. We’re proud to produce a quality product and increased demand means our run schedule has intensified. We’re actively pursuing schedule adjustments in partnership with union representatives. Know we appreciate your hard work and dedication to safety. Thank you! —Jonathan, HR Manager-Fairburn

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great culture and amenities; some office setups could use improvement

Oct 3, 2021 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Friendly culture and people who have been welcoming to me as a contract employee since day one -Lots of great amenities at HQ, including a cafeteria, coffee bar, company store, and beautiful garden, gazebo, and koi pond, which really make the workday better -Lots of dogs around, which eases the stress a little and makes the day more fun -Great pay as a contract employee

Cons

Some office setups are very old and just not that great for mental health, productivity, or collaboration/engagement with others. Some older spaces that haven’t been updated to new layouts lack windows and are in suboptimal parts of campus.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

great place to work

Dec 2, 2021 - Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great pay and benefits

Cons

There can be long days

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nestlé Purina U.S..