Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The opportunity is in your hands

Sep 14, 2021 - Coordinator in Crete, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

This has been the best company I've worked for. This job has turned into my career and has made me passionate about what I love doing. Just like any other employer, it has it's downsides like a busy schedule and lots of overtime for some people but they definitely compensate for your work. They always have employee giveaways or events to show their appreciation. The best thing that I've learned is that the opportunity for advancement is endless. If you are truly ambitious and have the initiative to take on more, they offer you great opportunities for advancement and have a great tuition reimbursement program.

Cons

Lack of work-life balance because of so much overtime with some positions. Union environment which may create a toxic culture in some situations.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

Human Resources

We’re happy to hear your passion for what you do! You have so much to be proud of in Crete! Your perspective on advancement is right on the mark – if you’re looking for a new opportunity, we offer the resources, like tuition reimbursement, and more to help you get there. We hope this is just the start of a long career with us!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Oct 21, 2021 - ORM Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nestle Purina is a fantastic place to work. Their benefits, pay, work/life balance, and culture is unmatched.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Eye is Off the Ball

Jul 13, 2021 - Senior Manager, Operations in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Purina always fostered a family-friendly environment, with an understanding that safety, personal and family well-being always came before work. They were well-rooted in a solid foundation of beliefs stemming from their founder, William Danforth. They celebrated successes, and lifted up the people that helped them achieve almost impossible goals. They were pragmatic in their approach, standing up to ideas or proposals that unintentionally put employees in harms way. Leaders were brave, and led people through inspiration - not fear.

Cons

The Company is afraid to lose their long-standing culture, but do not realize they've already lost it to some extent. The pandemic drastically changed the lives of employees and the response of the Company doesn't reflect the inspirational leadership the 5 Talls were founded on. You've allowed the pressures of Nestle to grind your people into the ground. Demands outweigh the ability for employees to hang on. The inflexibility of return to campus further pushes employees out & senior leaders are shrugging their shoulders as if to say "oh well." Problem is - your employees are what make you successful, so Purina will pay an unnecessary price.

Continue reading
    64 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nestlé Purina U.S..