KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The opportunity is in your hands

Sep 14, 2021 - Coordinator in Crete, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

This has been the best company I've worked for. This job has turned into my career and has made me passionate about what I love doing. Just like any other employer, it has it's downsides like a busy schedule and lots of overtime for some people but they definitely compensate for your work. They always have employee giveaways or events to show their appreciation. The best thing that I've learned is that the opportunity for advancement is endless. If you are truly ambitious and have the initiative to take on more, they offer you great opportunities for advancement and have a great tuition reimbursement program.

Cons

Lack of work-life balance because of so much overtime with some positions. Union environment which may create a toxic culture in some situations.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

Human Resources

We’re happy to hear your passion for what you do! You have so much to be proud of in Crete! Your perspective on advancement is right on the mark – if you’re looking for a new opportunity, we offer the resources, like tuition reimbursement, and more to help you get there. We hope this is just the start of a long career with us!

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great culture and amenities; some office setups could use improvement

Oct 3, 2021 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Friendly culture and people who have been welcoming to me as a contract employee since day one -Lots of great amenities at HQ, including a cafeteria, coffee bar, company store, and beautiful garden, gazebo, and koi pond, which really make the workday better -Lots of dogs around, which eases the stress a little and makes the day more fun -Great pay as a contract employee

Cons

Some office setups are very old and just not that great for mental health, productivity, or collaboration/engagement with others. Some older spaces that haven’t been updated to new layouts lack windows and are in suboptimal parts of campus.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Nov 29, 2021 - Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encourages work/life balance and great team dynamics.

Cons

Limited roles if you are not able to re-locate.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Nestlé Purina U.S..