Nestlé - Life is not greener on the other side.... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé

"Life is not greener on the other side...."

Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Nestlé full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

By far, the people are the greatest asset at Nestlé but compensation, benefits, and perks are impressive. Glendale HQ offers a gym and a company store.

Cons

Career growth opportunities are very limited, being a "flat organization". So, there is a good chance that you may be in the same role for several years; unless you are one of the fortunate few that get onto the "Fast Track" coming out of college.

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé

"Nestle dsd was not a good place to work indianapolis"

Former Employee - Picker Forklift Driver in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Picker Forklift Driver in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Nestlé full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ok starting pay coworkers where cool and help you make it threw long hours.lots of over time if thats your thing

Cons

not alot of room to move around way under staffed . management does not listen to you they like robot workers just work and dont say nothing. no say in over time even thow every one knows they need more people to help. and you get 5 sick days a year but it shocked me that you get a point even when you have a doctors note or they clearly see you are sick. they prech safty but its a matter of time before some one gets hurt from being forced to work when they are sick because the fear of pointing out and being fired trust me it happend to me they do not care will use you up and spit you out and get the next robot to replace you very high turn over rate because its all about the bottom line

Advice to Management

have a heart take care of the people that bust there butt every day for you. listen to your workers and be fair and treat every one the same just not the few people you are friends with

2. "This was the most stressful customer service job I ever had."

Former Employee - Customer Service in Raynham, MA
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Raynham, MA

I worked at Nestlé full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The pay and benefits are great.

Cons

They will always make you feel like you are a little under par. The customers scream at you all day then the managers pick you apart. I watch all my friends get fired for stupid reasons, and then they complain they don't have enough help.

Advice to Management

Stop firing all your good people.