Nestlé Waters North America - Management doesn't care about employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

"Management doesn't care about employees"

Former Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in Somerset, NJ
Former Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in Somerset, NJ

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great co workers and route guys

Cons

Constant pay and benefit changes

Advice to Management

Do what Perrier used to do.

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

1. "Analytical Chemist"

Former Contractor - Analytical Chemist in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Analytical Chemist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Clean, comfortable, and less stressful work environment. Hours are flexible depending on workload. Good pay and weekend off with nice coworkers.

Cons

Sometimes workload may be overwhelming, but this is alleviated by help for good coworkers. Occasionally, equipment failure force you to work longer hours.

2. "Looks at employees like Sheep"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Raynham, MA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Offers $13.00 per hour which is better than working minimum wage

Cons

Everything is a Pitch. The employees are sold pipe dreams. There is a new hire class every month! EXTREMELY HIGH TURNOVER RATE!!

Advice to Management

The policies are horrible. There is NOONE you can trust there. It's all a show everything is time, everything is scripted.
    Even the meetings are all scripted. The person they hired to scout employees gives everyone the same pitch. Everything there is a pitch. When a customer calls in with a problem the representatives are forced to say "im so sorry to hear" IMMEDIATE EMPATHY In all actuality most employees do not understand empathy and are only saying this because after 5 times of getting a review and being advised that you haven't made your call quality you lose your job. This company has also incorporated this script into the meetings with the employees. When a representative has a problem and looks to upper management for guidance the person in charge looks at the employee and says "Im so sorry to hear"... Makes you think... are you really so sorry to hear this? I know when a customer calls in and they need an OOP I am not so sorry that they have 2 bottles of water left and they need another one right now.... but I am forced to say it because if not I cant afford to pay my rent... What I am sorry to hear is when someone calls in and the sales representative who tricked the customer into purchasing something they couldnt afford has now run into a situation that they cant afford. So much money goes into training a new class every month!! WHy because theres a high turnover... Why?? because instead of focusing on who is there and how to improve and give a little more incentive for the extremely stressful environment, the compnay would rather waste money on training new people and forget about those who are already there fighting the fight and struggling to keep everything afloat until the new sheep come in and push the old ones out before they make it to the 6 month 500 dollar bonus mark!