Nestlé Waters North America - Think twice | Glassdoor

"Think twice"

Current Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in Vallejo, CA
Current Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in Vallejo, CA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good People . Great location. Okay.

Cons

No internal movement . Managers are hard to get a hold of.

Advice to Management

Employees are more than a number

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

"Horrible Place to Work"

Pros

Competitive pay and nice bonus if you're at a mangers level or higher

Cons

I left the company on my own terms so I want whoever is reading this to know that so they don't think I'm a bitter person that was fired this is the honest truth from a person that was there in management...... First off HORRIBLE middle management, no work life balance at all. Was being publicly bullied and harassed for over a year and HR did absolutely nothing about it at all. They talk ALOT about "the Nestle leadership model". but do nothing to ensure their leaders live up to the standards they put forth. I'm tough, but constant badgering and unrealistic expectations with have you burnt out and beat down quickly. They're hiring model is to hire A-type personalities only and have the reporting structure set up in such a way that you are purposely reporting to someone that is a conflict of interest to your area. ( taught to me in their HR training) This makes for constant arguing and battles with other leaders all the time. If you want to be seen as only a number, get paid horribly compared to the amount of hours required, want constant productively/performance reviews in which it's open season on what they say to you, and love to fight to keep your job 2 or more times per year.... this is the place to work! All jokes aside Very seriously think twice the money looks tempting, but you will regret it. Don't put your family through what I did. There are too many companies hiring all the time in manufacturing to deal with unnecessary craziness.

Advice to Management

You're losing amazing leaders, future leaders, and employees. You have to start double checking HRs programs and policies. They're losing sight of their role and helping the wrong people stay out of trouble. Not everything is defined by law some things are just good ole common sense and doing the right thing. Rapid firing, burning people out, and unrealistic goals do nothing for your bottom line. Middle management REALLY needs a good look.

"Great place to grow your career!"

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The executive leadership team is experienced and can be trusted. There are great opportunities to advance and grow your career. The pay/benefits are very competitive.

Cons

Work/life balance can be a challenge, but you don't necessarily have to work excessively. Some times of year require more of a time commitment than others, but the company rewards/recognizes you appropriately for what you do.