Nestlé Waters North America - Unique blend of family values and high accountability | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

"Unique blend of family values and high accountability"

Current Employee - Manager in Stamford, CT
Current Employee - Manager in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Strong brands and great growth outlook with focus on health and wellness, strong values-based culture that promotes authentic leadership and transparency, new CEO is bringing a renewed focus on innovation and a high-performance culture.

Cons

NWNA is a lean organization that has a strong track record for success, but gets alot done with a little. Training and development opportunities are largely experiential, with limited formal training and education opportunities.

Advice to Management

Need to place a greater focus and investment in training and development. Employees are empowered to pursue learning opportunities, but leaders need to understand that more robust training programs and tools are needed to achieve long term growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

"Sales"

Former Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Commercial Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company to work. Hard working and dedicated employees are rewarded for advancement. Good work environment and team culture. Great work/life balance.

Cons

Many roles are very demanding and require a lot of development time before advancement. To be successful you need to be good at multi-tasking and working in a changing work environment.

"Started out positive, but quickly spiraled out of control..."

Former Employee - TELESALES Representative in Raynham, MA
    Former Employee - TELESALES Representative in Raynham, MA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When big snow days would occur they would occasionally put us up in hotels so we could go to work the next day.

If you only have a high school degree they are always hiring.

They do fun employee appreciation events such as having managers cook you food or wash your car.

Cons

No opportunity whatsoever for promotions.

Questionable business practices including anti-union propaganda. I remember a woman totally trouncing unions on the floor and me simply stating the benefits to a union for arguments sake and being written up under the pretense that "She felt unsafe in the work environment because she liked the company how it was." This was after we had done classes where they claimed to not be biased but to "educate" us on how unions worked.

The job is very monotonous, you must hit all their talking points which makes your calls scripted to a large degree, and they review your calls with you 2-3 times a month.

Even with good stats I was given a $.53 raise per hour one year.

Advice to Management

Working Saturdays should be a round robin, parents should not be automatically excluded.

Get rid of the union classes.

Create a definite path for good employees to get promoted to other facets of the business outside of the call center.