NetView - I'm not too sure how this company still exists | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"I'm not too sure how this company still exists"

I worked at NetView full-time

Pros

None. I am only typing in this area because you cannot submit the review unless you have at least twenty words.

Cons

This company has existed for 10+ years and still functions like a startup company that just got off the ground yesterday. They do not follow best practices. Beyond terrible customer service. Unethical. Also, never expect to receive a paycheck on time contractors. Disorganized and stuck in the stone ages regarding every aspect of operations. If I could rate this company zero stars, I would.

Advice to Management

Maybe sell the company to leaders who actually have a clue about this industry?

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I wouldn't work here again."

Former Contractor - Helpdesk Analyst
    Former Contractor - Helpdesk Analyst

I worked at NetView as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It is definitely a job. The hiring process is fast, easy, and you get paid. If you can get past how difficult they are to work with, they tend to place people with good companies.

Cons

No local contacts for most contracts, which means that you have to email someone and it takes them forever to get back to you. They aren't very good at staying on top of pay, and they messed up my pay check, and several other employees when I was working there. They gave me a lot of inaccurate information about the job that I interviewed for. The recruiter that I worked with talked down to me every time I had to talk to him. They also don't have benefits until after 90 days.

Advice to Management

Something that would be a huge plus for this company is better communication, and better recruiters. Also, being able to have someone in the company to contact if something goes wrong with pay would help.

2. "pc tech"

Pros

good company to work for

Cons

the contract sometime to short

Discover more reviews about NetView.