NetWorth Realty - Invaluable Education and Unreal Earning Potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for NetWorth Realty

"Invaluable Education and Unreal Earning Potential"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, but if you want to do well, it's 10-12 hours a day 6-7 days a week, for at least the first 1.5-2 years. The three owners personally lead the trainings- they take their extensive knowledge of the industry and give you precise tools to succeed. I went in with zero real estate experience and didn't even picture myself doing anything with my real estate license. Now, I can't see myself doing anything else. Earned more than double the income that I was expecting for my first year and have been watching peers earn an insane amount in their 2nd and 3rd year with the company. Love the team and culture!

Cons

Not all glitter and rainbows- you're working with gritty properties and not the best neighborhoods but if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, it's not a big deal.

Heavy time commitment upfront, if you want to succeed. Not really sure if this a con since everything worth having takes a significant amount of time and effort. If it were easy, everyone would do it!

Advice to Management

Thanks for the continued support and guidance!

Other Employee Reviews for NetWorth Realty

"I Can Do This Forever!"

Current Employee - Senior Acquision Associate in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Acquision Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome opportunity to build wealth and start investing yourself. Networth gives you all the tools to get there. Compensation is based on what you put into the job. You work hard, you make good money!

You also meet a lot of people and are part of a family feel Nationwide Network.

Cons

Its not for everyone. You have to have discipline, believe in yourself and in then company and work hard.

Advice to Management

Keep it going!

"Best job ever!"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlimited income potential. I doubled my income from my previous job in less than one year. Networth gives you everything you need to succeed, you just have to go do it.

Cons

You must be able to see the big picture, you may not see results right away. (not sure this is a con) Long hours at first but it will pay off!