Netcentric - Great company to work | Glassdoor

"Great company to work"

Current Employee - Frontend Engineer in Barcelona

I have been working at Netcentric full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, flexible hours and work from home. They also try to work with the last frontend technologies

Cons

The CMS that they use to develop websites is a little bit cumbersome to work with. Also salaries are 15% below market average.

Netcentric2019-02-13

February 18, 2019Company

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, for highlighting the pros and your honesty in pointing out what can be improved. We appreciate it. As an Adobe Global Alliance Partner, Netcentric works with the Adobe Experience Cloud technology because it is cutting edge ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "It's something else"

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Bucharest

I have been working at Netcentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Holocracy (If you don't like it, you don't understand it) - Relaxed work environment - Autonomy - Bonus.ly (Netcentric is the only company in Romania that uses this system) - Mostly nice colleagues

Cons

- Indifference and disrespect from some colleagues regarding the office (this has nothing to do with the company per say)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I, for one, understand how much you all commit to the welfare of the employees and I truly appreciate you.

Netcentric2019-08-05

August 9, 2019Company

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. We appreciate it!

2. "I finally found a great place to work at"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Barcelona

I have been working at Netcentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

Total flexibility and trust is shared between the employees. It is refreshing to see that the "Manager" figure is taken out of equation, everyone has a voice and a role in the company. Every employee also is a value to a company not a number on the payroll. 30 days of holidays does a sweet job as well. It is great to know that you have 6 weeks of holiday a year. Your battery can be recharge regularly. And needless to...

Cons

This is a changing environment and sometime the adapting phase is very short, you just need to jump right in.

Advice to Management

Extend a bonusly allowance

Netcentric2019-07-31

August 1, 2019Company

We value your input and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Netcentric.

Discover more reviews about Netcentric.