Netcentric - Good company to grow engineering skills | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company to grow engineering skills"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Barcelona

I have been working at Netcentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

Receptive to suggestions, a good employee can push to change workflows with enough effort, new technologies

Cons

Mostly no management. As an employee you work directly with the client, making the workload pile up for some people and be almost inexistent for others. Having to book time for each task or small little thing you're working on.

Advice to Management

Be more present in interactions between the client and the NC employee

Netcentric2019-03-23

March 26, 2019Company

Thank you for your input and taking the time to share your experience at Netcentric. One of our most important core values is “give-and-accept-feedback”. As you already know, Netcentric is run and powered by Holacracy. It is not your typical organisational structure and it might ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "It's something else"

Current Employee - Business Consultant in Bucharest

I have been working at Netcentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Holocracy (If you don't like it, you don't understand it) - Relaxed work environment - Autonomy - Bonus.ly (Netcentric is the only company in Romania that uses this system) - Mostly nice colleagues

Cons

- Indifference and disrespect from some colleagues regarding the office (this has nothing to do with the company per say)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I, for one, understand how much you all commit to the welfare of the employees and I truly appreciate you.

Netcentric2019-08-05

August 9, 2019Company

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. We appreciate it!

2. "I finally found a great place to work at"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Barcelona

I have been working at Netcentric full-time for more than a year

Pros

Total flexibility and trust is shared between the employees. It is refreshing to see that the "Manager" figure is taken out of equation, everyone has a voice and a role in the company. Every employee also is a value to a company not a number on the payroll. 30 days of holidays does a sweet job as well. It is great to know that you have 6 weeks of holiday a year. Your battery can be recharge regularly. And needless to...

Cons

This is a changing environment and sometime the adapting phase is very short, you just need to jump right in.

Advice to Management

Extend a bonusly allowance

Netcentric2019-07-31

August 1, 2019Company

We value your input and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Netcentric.

Discover more reviews about Netcentric.