Netenrich Inc. - Good place to learn at the starting of the career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Netenrich Inc.

"Good place to learn at the starting of the career"

Current Employee - Associate Windows Administrator in Hyderabad (India)
Current Employee - Associate Windows Administrator in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Netenrich Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Scope to work on most of the applications

Cons

Looking forward for career growth and the better opportunity

Advice to Management

nothing

Other Employee Reviews for Netenrich Inc.

"Great place to work, but politics can spoil the game."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Netenrich Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Exposure to technology.
    Multiple Opportunities.
    There is no limits to what you can do or learn.
    Good learning place.
    Good people to work with.
    Great top level management with ethics.
    A gold mine for freshers.

Cons

Pathetic middle level management , Incapable to perform.Awful politics at the middle level management.
    Top level dont get to know what middle level management is playing around with.
    Slow execution of any changes.
    Work life balance can go for a toss, if you have too much on your plate.

Advice to Management

Great place, good job. But would recommend that you consider reviewing the middle level management and have an anonymous internal survey on what they are really doing. I really loved working with you guys. But its the middle level and the fake promises that made me leave.

"My experience at Netenrich"

Former Employee - Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Netenrich Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well I would never have written about a company which I have left for good as it is not professional to expose their internals when I am not affected anymore and did share a very good work relationship with the colleagues in the company but a mere look at the below positive feedbacks tell me how desperate they have got to recruit people that the guys from management are themselves writing reviews to make the company look good. So here is the true review from me who is neither angry with the company nor writing it for any other benefactor reasons .

-> your management will show complete support to you in terms of providing work that you are interested in.
    ->will give you ample oppurtunities to learn and grow technically
    -> the pros ends here guys....go to the Cons section now :P

Cons

-> All the management people (not many, 5-7 people is what we can call management in Netenrich) are not matured, they know that the company is their private investment and are not bothered about employees worklif balance or about any benefit for such matter.
    -> When i said benefits, trust me these are mere basics that you get in any other organization..like PF, they dont have company contribution to that, no cabs, no cafetaria (only a canteen which you might never utilize), no mediclaim support- they ask you to pay for it if you want to buy one- I never understood why is should buy from them when i can pay the same ammount outside to take one. No team outing/parties and the best is no rewards and recognistion what so ever.
    -> people over you will treat you as working machines and if they can not then they will be moved out- so not their fault, I think this is essential if you want people to work for without giving them any raise or recognistion- thats what Hitler did !!!
    -> Management gurus of Netenrich are self proclaimed gurus, they will threten you on occastions with layoffs/pay cuts and even law related when you do not listen to them. not just for work but litrelly when you dont listen to them.
    ->Designation does not have nay meaning, they will make a fresher a SDM or Manager but will pay him according to daily labor charges so dont fall for catchy designations.

*Last but not the least It is not a MNC their client are from US but their site advertises of offices in Japan,Austrlia--lies lies lies

Advice to Management

Grow up guys, if you want to recruit smart guys you need to be genuine - in what you say or what you do/promise. Cheap tricks like writing good review, giving designation without perks,running in a walkathon, paying newspaper for ADs can get you guys but can not retain them.