KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Hop on the rocket-ship with some amazing people!

Sep 22, 2020 - Account Executive in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, reinforced from CEO Sanjay all the way down. This has remained true for many years and continues to, despite growth and remote work. CEO open dialogue calls provide a forum for any employee to ask any question. Strong product. There have been growing pains but we're in a better place than ever, and the market is realizing the need for cloud-delivered security more than ever. SWG and ZTNA add ons have brought us up a level competitively, and analyst recognition in the SASE market is helping forward momentum. Great sales support. Competitive intel, marketing materials, and group-think opportunities are abundant. You can win on your own at Netskope but you'll never lose on your own. From CEO, VPs, Product Management, down to Regional Management and peers everyone is willing and ready to help you win deals. Sales quotas are reasonable, and leadership is fair around assignment and assessment of quota. Collaborative nature, maintained through CV-19. We have distilled an excellent group at Netskope, from industry leaders and veterans to energetic new hires. There is a strong sense of unity, and politics are minimal. C-level and interns all sit in the same open-space configuration, no private office, no barriers to speaking to anyone. Beautiful office with all the amenities to return to following SIP.

Cons

Growing pains were a reality for several years. However, strong product vision and roadmap helped many customers bear with us. Global network build-out has transformed ability to execute. Workload can be heavy at times - Especially in FQ ends when sales deadlines come up quickly. Those who strive at self-planning and effectively utilizing their time can thrive and maintain a good work-life balance. Lead flow can be a challenge in the customer-facing sales roles, and it's taken time to see improvements in the quality and volume of leads.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 26, 2022 - MTS-4
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly a great place to work. The people are great and you really feel valued, heard and seen as a human being.

Cons

None, at least for my team

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Work/Life balance

Sep 23, 2022 - Channel Solutions Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid Work friendly, unlimited vacation, competitive compensation, results driven environment.

Cons

Can be challenging for employees looking for a more regimented environment.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Careers

Cover image for Netskope

We're Redefining Cloud, Network, and Data Security Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our Culture
  • Our Product
  • Join #TeamNetskope

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: For a team offsite our EMEA team took quite the scenic bike ride!
Netskope photo of: An intern training session at the Saint Louis office.
Netskope photo of: Netskope Australia team is ready to talk Zero Trust
Netskope photo of: The Netskope UK team accepting the Technology Innovation award!
Netskope photo of: Netskope's First Annual Canadian Golf Tournament!
Netskope photo of: Netskope celebrating our re-opened London office!
Netskope photo of: Celebrating the official opening Netskope's Taiwan office!

Netskope Job Seekers Also Viewed