KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding Interview Process!

Jun 6, 2022 - Technical Account Manager in New Haven, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope offers offers opportunity as well as a positive culture. From Sanjay down to the field team members, everyone is pulling in the same direction. I have yet to experience any negativity or colleagues that are "burned out". There is a real work / life balance here and it's very successful. It also helps that the product is second to none and continues to expand its feature set as well as net new logos.

Cons

Everyone wants to make more money and everyone feels they are worth more than they actually are. The fact of the matter is that Netskope's comp plan is great AND it's paired with a real work / life balance. Not to mention equity in a very successful company that will IPO in the future.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent, positive culture!

Sep 29, 2022 - Sr. Director Marketing in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong, can-do attitude throughout the company with some of the smartest talent in the business.

Cons

Learning to scale as the company increases significantly

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to work

Sep 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even after a few years at Netskope, the people and culture here are unbeatable. Unlimited PTO is fantastic and never any pushback on taking time off. Great communication from the CEO; Sanjay still holds company-wide open-door sessions that are entirely unfiltered so that anyone can ask questions. Quarterly global wellness days for company-wide days off

Cons

Benefits need to be updated, and compensation for long-term employees is not competitive No 401k match More focus on in-person gatherings, so remote employees don't feel so isolated.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Careers

Cover image for Netskope

We're Redefining Cloud, Network, and Data Security Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our Culture
  • Our Product
  • Join #TeamNetskope

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: For a team offsite our EMEA team took quite the scenic bike ride!
Netskope photo of: An intern training session at the Saint Louis office.
Netskope photo of: Netskope Australia team is ready to talk Zero Trust
Netskope photo of: The Netskope UK team accepting the Technology Innovation award!
Netskope photo of: Netskope's First Annual Canadian Golf Tournament!
Netskope photo of: Netskope celebrating our re-opened London office!
Netskope photo of: Celebrating the official opening Netskope's Taiwan office!

Netskope Job Seekers Also Viewed