KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great start at a rock solid cloud security company.

Jun 14, 2022 - Enterprise Architect in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leader in cloud security, Great culture and perk. Smart, intelligent and focused working colleagues with an excellent hiring team.

Cons

Yet to find anything bothering to me.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with huge potential in the field

Aug 5, 2022 - Field Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope goes above and beyond to ensure a warm welcome to the job. Training was topnotch and I was intro'd to so many cross functional teams that I know who I can turn to for certain things. Everyone is super helpful and truly a team player. Such positive attitudes and you can tell that everyone is really happy to be working here. The company itself is growing constantly and the opportunities are endless! The company really values self care and mental health which is just another added bonus.

Cons

None - I am so happy I made this move!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Transparent, Fast-Paced, Career Growth

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is open and transparent, always willing to help. Fast-paced, every day has a new challenge to keep you engaged. Enjoy my team as I have open door access to senior management and they’re willing to keep giving more work and responsibilities to step up for career growth. Remote first policy is great as it gives you autonomy, if you thrive in those types of environments.

Cons

Need a mindset shift on spending & investments given current economic environment. Need responsible, data-driven, ROI-positive investing. Requires a bit of a culture shift here given capital has been so cheap as a private start up for a decade.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: First in person meeting!
Netskope photo of: Virtual Halloween Party 2020