KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing, Learning, and Contributing

Jun 27, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Santa Clara, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The team is healthy. Management has changed at least 3x throughout my time here however one thing for sure is that everyone is aligned with the same goals, values and communication. As Netskope is growing, changes are bound to happen but everyone is on the same page. - While coordinating, you are given the chance to contribute and handle projects. Ideas are welcomed, new software is introduced and it's your chance to own them! - Cross collaboration, how often do you get that from a coordinating role? - Family is highly valued and Netskope/the team respects your time. If you need to tend to your kids or pets, the team will find a way to support.

Cons

- Hadn't met the whole team/organization in person. It's hard to grasp Netskope's true nature. During my time, virtually you can feel the culture. Would love to meet everyone sometime! - Growing pains of any startup, but it's a promising site to see. - No 401k matching yet. Hopefully soon!

4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with huge potential in the field

Aug 5, 2022 - Field Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope goes above and beyond to ensure a warm welcome to the job. Training was topnotch and I was intro'd to so many cross functional teams that I know who I can turn to for certain things. Everyone is super helpful and truly a team player. Such positive attitudes and you can tell that everyone is really happy to be working here. The company itself is growing constantly and the opportunities are endless! The company really values self care and mental health which is just another added bonus.

Cons

None - I am so happy I made this move!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No better place to work!

Aug 2, 2022 - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Market-leading, game-changing products and solutions. A++ team. A++ culture. Opportunity to completely disrupt the enterprise security market.

Cons

No real complaints, Netskope is a great company to work for.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: First in person meeting!
Netskope photo of: Virtual Halloween Party 2020