KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Joined for the Culture... (but the Tech, Growth, and the Leadership complete the package)

Jul 22, 2022 - Solutions Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture perhaps is the hardest thing to find it great companies. Ethics, integrity, and just good people across the org. I'm having a lot of fun growing out our customer base and competing against the best in the business.... and winning.

Cons

Tough one. Sure every company has stuff that's not great. I think the big piece here is to be aware where and when we fall short and work on doing better. We need to continue to invest in support head count and I know that's something that is being expanded currently but I don't have much context on where we're at there.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 26, 2022 - MTS-4
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly a great place to work. The people are great and you really feel valued, heard and seen as a human being.

Cons

None, at least for my team

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work if you like having a continuous flow of projects!

Sep 23, 2022 - Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET)
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Netskope for less than 6 months but so far I can only speak for the positive benefits of working here. Most of our employees are remote so they are very considerate with what remote employees can expense. Plus the company is still growing so there are tons of work and projects available. Which is great for someone who likes to get things done and doesn’t like to be idle. And this work is not just maintaining current functionality but adding new features. Most teams allow flexibility to how and what technologies are used to develop these features too. I enjoy this a lot because I don’t care for too much overhead.

Cons

There really isn’t too many cons. If you’re not a fan of remote work then Netskope may not be the place for you.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Careers

Cover image for Netskope

We're Redefining Cloud, Network, and Data Security Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our Culture
  • Our Product
  • Join #TeamNetskope

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: First in person meeting!
Netskope photo of: Virtual Halloween Party 2020