KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interesting technology, well established process, ready to scale

Jul 22, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I just joined Netskope as a program manager. The onboarding process is very well designed. Excited about the mission of protecting users, applications, and enterprises. The product technical training is the best. I had to take twice to pass each module (>=80%). Love it!

Cons

None so far. Glad to see more people in HQ-office.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I've Found a Home

Oct 2, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Warm and welcoming teams and leadership - Always willing to add value/help/remove obstacles where ever they can - Strong technology with a strong business plan - Great relationships with the Channel - Fantastic pay, benefits (including wellness days), support system - Lots of education and all the tools that you need to do your job - Strong Customer/employee first mentality

Cons

- If you can say education is a con, that might be the only one that I can think of. Holy smokes the onboarding program is intensive with so much material to cover. Honestly, I wouldn't change it though. - Could use an improvement in our marketing strategy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Continues to maintain the startup culture

Oct 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope has grown a lot but continues to provide freedom and flexibility to employees to solve business challenges similar to much smaller startups.

Cons

Deployment tooling could be improved.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Careers

Cover image for Netskope

We're Redefining Cloud, Network, and Data Security Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our Culture
  • Our Product
  • Join #TeamNetskope

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: For a team offsite our EMEA team took quite the scenic bike ride!
Netskope photo of: An intern training session at the Saint Louis office.
Netskope photo of: Netskope Australia team is ready to talk Zero Trust
Netskope photo of: The Netskope UK team accepting the Technology Innovation award!
Netskope photo of: Netskope's First Annual Canadian Golf Tournament!
Netskope photo of: Netskope celebrating our re-opened London office!
Netskope photo of: Celebrating the official opening Netskope's Taiwan office!

Netskope Job Seekers Also Viewed