Cover image for Netskope

Current Employee

Transparent, Fast-Paced, Career Growth

Aug 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is open and transparent, always willing to help. Fast-paced, every day has a new challenge to keep you engaged. Enjoy my team as I have open door access to senior management and they’re willing to keep giving more work and responsibilities to step up for career growth. Remote first policy is great as it gives you autonomy, if you thrive in those types of environments.

Cons

Need a mindset shift on spending & investments given current economic environment. Need responsible, data-driven, ROI-positive investing. Requires a bit of a culture shift here given capital has been so cheap as a private start up for a decade.

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Place to Work!

Oct 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope has an amazing culture, driven by incredible leaders who strive to succeed in being the best in our industry. This is represented in the technology we develop, the customers we serve, and the people we hire. The company in heading in a great direction, all signs are pointing up!

Cons

Like every company, Netskope has some growing pains. As the company scales, change is inevitable (technology, tools, etc.). Continue to invest in the employees with competitive compensation, benefits, equity, and career development!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Oct 6, 2022 - Machine Learning Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company culture: very positive and inspiring. - Great stability and success; and outlook for the future demand is great. - Effective and transparent management. - Innovation: several patents are filed & issued each month.

Cons

- There is no 401k match

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Careers

Cover image for Netskope

We're Redefining Cloud, Network, and Data Security Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our Culture
  • Our Product
  • Join #TeamNetskope

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: For a team offsite our EMEA team took quite the scenic bike ride!
Netskope photo of: An intern training session at the Saint Louis office.
Netskope photo of: Netskope Australia team is ready to talk Zero Trust
Netskope photo of: The Netskope UK team accepting the Technology Innovation award!
Netskope photo of: Netskope's First Annual Canadian Golf Tournament!
Netskope photo of: Netskope celebrating our re-opened London office!
Netskope photo of: Celebrating the official opening Netskope's Taiwan office!

Netskope Job Seekers Also Viewed