Cover image for Netskope

Current Employee, less than 1 year

I've Found a Home

Oct 2, 2022 - Regional Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Warm and welcoming teams and leadership - Always willing to add value/help/remove obstacles where ever they can - Strong technology with a strong business plan - Great relationships with the Channel - Fantastic pay, benefits (including wellness days), support system - Lots of education and all the tools that you need to do your job - Strong Customer/employee first mentality

Cons

- If you can say education is a con, that might be the only one that I can think of. Holy smokes the onboarding program is intensive with so much material to cover. Honestly, I wouldn't change it though. - Could use an improvement in our marketing strategy.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nov 9, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Netskope has a supportive management, friendly staff and coworkers, healthy organizational culture, good hybrid work schedule, and free lunch every office day!

Cons

No 401k match in benefits

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company culture and the best CEO!

Oct 6, 2022 - Senior Solutions Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Netskope is great. The product is competitive and quickly evolving. The leadership cares about the people. We have an outstanding team who is willing to jump in and help when needed for both customer success and new business acquisition. I'm regularly inspired by the quality of the people around me. Vacation policy is liberal and we have quarterly days off as a company for wellness. The culture is very inclusive here at Netskope.

Cons

Being part of the team is tough when we are so distributed but management tries to address that. Because we have so many parts in motion change is a constant, which can be a bit frustrating at times. Documentation is sometimes difficult to find in the mass of docs that are out of date since we are innovating so quickly. I can see some of the politics that emerge when companies grow coming online but to date it has been a non-issue.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Netskope.

Netskope Careers

Cover image for Netskope

We're Redefining Cloud, Network, and Data Security Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the...More

• Our Leadership
  • Our Culture
  • Our Product
  • Join #TeamNetskope

Netskope Photos

+ Add Photo
Netskope photo of: Santa Clara HQ - 10 year Anniversary
Netskope photo of: Red velvet, smores, and birthday cake! YUMMY!
Netskope photo of: Are you a milk tea or fruity tea kinda person?
Netskope photo of: Finally meeting people in person after 2 years of remote working! Cheers to 10 years of Netskope!
Netskope photo of: DJ Meelad playing in HQ for Netskope's 10 year anniversary!
Netskope photo of: Blowing out the candles for 10 years of Netskope!
Netskope photo of: For a team offsite our EMEA team took quite the scenic bike ride!

Netskope Job Seekers Also Viewed