Network Capital - trustworthy business | Glassdoor

"trustworthy business"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

a very experienced senior management staff, a fairly experienced and very hard working general staff, ability to make large paychecks, top of the line systems and office, good benefits, several in house benefits. I have been here for almost a year, no complaints

Cons

NOT a place for rookies, or a place to learn the business. You must have experience to succeed here. They pay well assuming you know what you are doing coming into the job. Pikers last less than 6 months so don't even waste your time applying.

Advice to Management

I don't advise my management, they seem to be doing fine on their own.

Other Employee Reviews for Network Capital

1. "Excellence in Service"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake. While most firms strive to be the biggest, we strive to be the best.

Cons

Nothing really bad to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work

2. "Happy to come to work every day!"

Current Employee - Receptionist in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Receptionist in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are what makes this company so great. Everybody is always hustling and grinding, and it amazes me that so many of them sacrifice their weekends and personal lives to get the job done and to help the borrowers through their loan process. Everyone is always so nice and friendly here, I haven't had ANY problems, whatsoever. Free drinks, beautiful office view, city of Irvine, wonderful leaders/mentors, opportunities to move around, amazing commission for people in sales... Like I said in the title, I'm actually happy coming into work every morning. When you work constantly around a bunch of people working incredibly hard, it's motivating (for me at least) to work as hard as I can, and always put in 110%. Also, as a student, they really work with my school needs and ensure I'm accommodated in that regard as well.

Cons

Morning traffic into Irvine can be a real hassle, but I now have a FasTrak account, so that problem has been resolved. Sometimes, in my current position, I wish I had more work to do. There's a lot of down time. I'm constantly asking the managers if they need help with projects to pass the time. Wish I could work weekends! I just want to work more :P

Advice to Management

Seriously, the smartest group of people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Extremely inspiring, motivating, and they truly care about the success of their team. The group chants every day get your adrenaline pumping if you participate - I love being a part of those when I can. Keep doing what you're doing, we all appreciate you guys!