Network Capital - great place | Glassdoor
  1. "great place"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

awesome culture. everyone is making money. very great group of people here and everyone makes money.

Cons

not a P.C. environment. Also, takes a little time to make money if you are not licensed already when you first start.

Network Capital2019-09-01
  1. "My best choice"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Our bankers are coached to be the best, and our reputation shows it. Clients love to work with us, because corporate empowers us to do everything in their favor like low rates, fast closings, and tons of great programs. Even our radio show is the most listened to in the industry. People know we're the place to go to if you want to save money, so it makes it easy for us to make money as well. I've averaged well over... 100k in my 4 years there.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. They make it easy to please our clients and it's easy to make money. It couldn't get much better in my opinion.

Network Capital2019-11-28
  2. "Near-guaranteed path to success"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital produces the best bankers in the country, because our leadership has discovered the recipe for success. The training program is easily the best in the country, and the perks we give our clients (no lender fees, lowest rates, rapid closings) make our services even more attractive to them. It's great working for a company that helps its employees do great work and goes out of their way to bring clients... to us.

Cons

This job is as close to perfect as it can get.

Network Capital2019-11-21

Discover more reviews about Network Capital.