Network Computing Architects - Good company but lacking any care for employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Network Computing Architects

"Good company but lacking any care for employees"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Bellevue, WA

Pros

The ability to have time off whenever needed. Management has an open door policy and open book policy on the company status and direction.

Cons

No base salary, unequal distribution of support, lack of any career development or advancement. No clear direction of where the company is going.

Advice to Management

Give the sales reps a base salary and realize that we don't have the support necessary to be successful at our jobs.

Network Computing Architects Response

Jun 22, 2016 – HR Manager

This is a dated posting. Senior Account Executives at NCA are paid a base salary plus a generous commission plan. NCA offers a support staff that includes a robust PMO, an Associate Account ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Network Computing Architects

1. "Individual Contributor"

Pros

NCA is a great place to work and what I like is that they have proven that the company can adapt and adjust to the changes in the technology that is delivered to our long time customers. The vision comes from the leadership, management and key employees, which includes feedback from our customers and where they are seeing things going for them. The quality of the employees is high which makes me proud to represent myself in the market with the NCA brand. We continue to hire talented and ambitious new co-workers.

Cons

Although there is varied training and education available, I have found it best to take on learning in areas that I am most interested on myself. From a vendor perspective the training is unlimited and encouraged.

Advice to Management

Continue to be involved and interested in both employee and client feedback as the markets we serve are in continual change. Rely on the experience of the employees to confirm the direction as we go forward.

2. "Truly Invested in their Employees- Work/Life balance"

Pros

NCA truly cares about it's employees. As a small company, every person has the opportunity to truly make a difference and employees are recognized for their contributions! Co-workers become friends and management is open to all ideas. If you are innovative, passionate about what you do and want to love the people you work with- this is the company for you!

Cons

As a small business, there are some resource restrictions. It is also important to coordinate schedules with team members to make sure customers are always covered.