Network Computing Architects - NCA is a caring company that takes its employees, customers and partners seriously. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Network Computing Architects

"NCA is a caring company that takes its employees, customers and partners seriously."

I have been working at Network Computing Architects full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

NCA is a small enough company that can make necessary changes easily but large enough to have the respect of its competitors and partners. Working at NCA is enjoyable because it has a great market reputation, management demands a balanced lifestyle and there is no undue pressure to work "extra" just to work. But, they do require you to do your job and do it well. Benefits are good and salaries are competitive, if not above market for some positions.

Cons

Being a small company, there is not always a position to move up to but when there is, NCA trys to promote from within.

Advice to Management

Keep demanding employees strive to be their best.

Other Employee Reviews for Network Computing Architects

1. "NCA has been very good to me and my family. I have been given a chance to develop both personally and professionally."

Current Employee - Systems Engineer
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer

I have been working at Network Computing Architects full-time

Pros

This company has been able to build a very solid team of individuals that want to learn and grow. What I like is that we enjoy working together and are responsible for our customers success. We take pride in our work and our reputation. NCA is highly regarded by our partners and when we work together we all share satisfaction in the work we do.

Cons

Our customers are faced with uncertainty around what the right strategies are moving forward. Nothing stays the same which puts the challenge on the individual here to be a self starter. In a smaller business not everyone is up for the challenge to push themselves to be better at what they do. If you don't want to learn and do things that are uncomfortable, it is probably not the place for you. I have seen people come and go that that would be better off working for a large company where they can just have a job.

Advice to Management

I like that fact that you listen and I feel like I can make a difference in how we do business. There has been some necessary changes over the last 12 months, which for the most part I feel like were required and have things moving in the right direction. I know some of the decisions were difficult. Keep up the good work.

2. "NCA is always adapting to the changing Marketplace to stay relevant to customers."

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

Pros

Interesting and fast-paced environment; always changing to stay ahead of technology curve. NCA is nimble enough to keep up the Networking and Security market. Having top technology professionals to collaborate with on highly complex projects is responsible for sales success and customer satisfaction. Being the entity between the end-user customer and the manufacturer is one of the hardest places to work. NCA always puts the customer first and has the manufacturer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. As an employee, the learning curve is steep and always interesting.

Cons

Industry is changing too fast. It is sometimes hard to keep up with where everything is going. There is a lot of competition between vendors for mindshare, and sometimes it gets a bit political. It seems like it is impossible to keep up with the technological changes, but it is also exciting.

Advice to Management

Keep working on Vendor Relationships and continue to make sure any customer issues are quickly addressed. This is more of a reminder of what to continue doing well!