Network Health - Company doesn't have enough money to pay everyone a high salary | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Network Health

"Company doesn't have enough money to pay everyone a high salary"

Former Employee - EDI Developer
Former Employee - EDI Developer

I worked at Network Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Best Times when Christina was the CEO. There was good benefits and treats that made this non profit organization very appealing to work.

Cons

No more free Coffee, reduction on vacation accrual, terms to get your 401K fully vested is more rigid. The benefits are now terrible since the Tufts acquisition. Bad and negligent management. They would keep you working with a LOT of work even if you are not the best employee ...only if you accept to be paid under the average. Once you raise your voice for an increase then you will feel totally ignored. The company doesn't have money and they prefer to hire TEMPS even if they have to pay more for a contract

Other Employee Reviews for Network Health

"Solid and worthwhile experience at a growth company."

I worked at Network Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

By and large open lines of communication between business groups. Flexible scheduling and remote workforce encouraged. Operates with a nimble attitude despite the size of the company.

Cons

Some silo-ing and political turf depending on the department. Parent company dictates a lot of policy and process without the benefit of being in the trenches.

Advice to Management

Keep moving towards a mobile/remote workforce, and stand up to the parent company to defend the right course of action.

"Mistreated and total disrespect as a contractor, treated like a dog"

Former Contractor - Marketing Contractor in Medford, MA
    Former Contractor - Marketing Contractor in Medford, MA

I worked at Network Health as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

* pay was ok
    * workload was dry and easy

Cons

* Disrespect from many folks in mid-level management
    * Ignored as a contractor (put in corner and never had chance to engage in social activities)
    * No communication until last day (which was unexpected and not announced)
    * No learning. Not the work I was promised

Advice to Management

To the management that deals with contractors: You may have power over a contractor since they have no say in a company, but they are human beings too. I asked for a confirmation on my contract to an employee instead of my recruiter and as a result was punished by early termination. I didn't receive a goodbye or a thank you. I had to pack my things and simply disappear. It was the most strange and most disrespectful thing I have ever faced in a company.