KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Team, Very Fulfilling Work

Apr 3, 2022 - Technical Support/QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% remote, but great communication between team members. Very supportive atmosphere and company culture. You'll have complete support and be cheered on to amass new skills in software development. Focus on products assisting non-profit organizations - everyone here cares deeply about how their work affects change with our User community/ industry. Consistent growth trends for over 20 years.

Cons

Zero. This is an amazing team actually making a difference.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best job I've ever had!

May 31, 2022 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Network Ninja is an amazing place to work, for many reasons. The company is fully remote, so all of us work from home across various time zones. This affords a huge amount of flexibility for personal appointments during the day and schedule adjustments as needed. Our vacation policy is also casual-- if you want a break, take one! The benefits are generous, including multiple health plans to choose from, dental, 401k with match, as well as equipment to help you get your work done (brand new MacBook Pros and monitors for example). You will be surrounded by co-workers who are intelligent, funny, talented, and compassionate and have a wide variety of different interests (just check the "Who we are" page on the website). There is a great mix of employees who have been around for years, as well as newcomers who are helping us to expand our offerings and abilities. I've worked with two of the teams (Collaborate and MainEvent) and while each team has a slightly different dynamic, they both have exactly what you want in a development position: a good balance of working hours, technical challenges, great leads/managers who treat their employees well, and an understanding that you are an adult who can get their work done and manage their own time-- no micromanaging here! It's very easy to ask questions or find another developer to bounce ideas off of when you are stuck on a hard problem. We do a lot of group brainstorming and troubleshooting-- no need to be afraid to speak up if you need assistance. Senior Management is very present and actively involved. They sit in on team meetings, message you to give kudos or ask how things are going, and they want to make sure your experience at Network Ninja is the best they can deliver. It's is very satisfying to work for a company that cares so much about their employees.

Cons

I can honestly say I don't have any cons to add. This has been an excellent experience so far.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing!

Apr 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, leadership and teamwork. If you are ready to communicate and work with a team, then this will be a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing really to say about it.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Network Ninja.

Network Ninja Photos

+ Add Photo
Network Ninja photo of: Nick (our favorite hovering project manager), Josh, and Mike.
Network Ninja photo of: We ran out of chairs for this year's company-wide Meeting of the Minds.
Network Ninja photo of: The Collaborate team got a chance to meet Biz Markie at one of our client's fundraisers.
Network Ninja photo of: The LegalServer team really digs unicorns.
Network Ninja photo of: We failed to fly a hot dog kite.
Network Ninja photo of: We built a Rube Goldberg contraption during our annual meeting.
Network Ninja photo of: There's always room for dessert!