Network South - Interview today, waited 40 minutes in waiting are ignored.. i left never to return | Glassdoor

"Interview today, waited 40 minutes in waiting are ignored.. i left never to return"

Current Employee - Telecom Engineer/Technician in Youngsville, NC

I have been working at Network South full-time

Pros

ZERO. I read all the reviews of this company and STILL decided to give this unprofessional owner/CEO a shot. VERY unprofessional, I am CERTAIN he would have turned me away if I showed up 30-40 minutes late without so much as an excuse. Unacceptable. I do believe all of those negative reviews on this company are holding water in my opinion at this point. Truly rude and unprofessional behavior.

Cons

don't walk from Network South and J.Norris

Advice to Management

hire a PROFESSIONAL manager to run this company for you or better yet, sell it to someone who can turn it into a profitable and professional work place. I would love to hear some end user and client reviews on these folks.

Network South2017-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

"Love my job"

I have been working at Network South full-time for more than a year

Pros

Earned an opportunity with this company through a list of highly qualified applicants. Found myself in a highly professional, highly efficient working environment that does not suffer fools. Quickly, discovered a plethora of opportunity made available by competitive spirit and out of the box thinking. This company has embraced my own creative solutions to job site issues and complications and has brought me into the... fold of this family oriented collective of professionals. Plenty of work. Never less than a 4o hour work week. Company vehicle, company cell phone, benefits, 401K and laptop. Great working environment. Family run and oriented business. Owner's are very appreciative, understanding and supportive.

Cons

In need of MORE hard working employees that are willing to commit and take on responsibilities to further this company.

Advice to Management

Keep running the successful company as well as you do!!!

Network South2017-03-22
  2. "Most Customer Centric Company I've Worked For"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Youngsville, NC

I have been working at Network South full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You can be proud working at Network South that you are at an organization that is all about serving and advocating for clients in the complex and evolving telecommunications industry.

Cons

There is an expectation to serve the customer regardless of profit or loss which from time to time can cost an account manager or sales rep a few bucks.

Advice to Management

Keep serving customers so employees continue to know that what you sell will be serviced appropriately.

Network South2019-06-30

Discover more reviews about Network South.