Network South - Most Customer Centric Company I've Worked For | Glassdoor
  1. "Most Customer Centric Company I've Worked For"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Youngsville, NC

I have been working at Network South full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

You can be proud working at Network South that you are at an organization that is all about serving and advocating for clients in the complex and evolving telecommunications industry.

Cons

There is an expectation to serve the customer regardless of profit or loss which from time to time can cost an account manager or sales rep a few bucks.

Advice to Management

Keep serving customers so employees continue to know that what you sell will be serviced appropriately.

Network South2019-06-30

Other Employee Reviews

"Love my job"

I have been working at Network South full-time for more than a year

Pros

Earned an opportunity with this company through a list of highly qualified applicants. Found myself in a highly professional, highly efficient working environment that does not suffer fools. Quickly, discovered a plethora of opportunity made available by competitive spirit and out of the box thinking. This company has embraced my own creative solutions to job site issues and complications and has brought me into the... fold of this family oriented collective of professionals. Plenty of work. Never less than a 4o hour work week. Company vehicle, company cell phone, benefits, 401K and laptop. Great working environment. Family run and oriented business. Owner's are very appreciative, understanding and supportive.

Cons

In need of MORE hard working employees that are willing to commit and take on responsibilities to further this company.

Advice to Management

Keep running the successful company as well as you do!!!

Network South2017-03-22

"Nepotism and Vlugarity from the "CEO" Jerry"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Network South full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are none unless you kiss Jerry's behind

Cons

This company does not care about employees. Im glad I left. There is no where to go but down here. I'm not sure what the person up top was talking about but this company was highly unprofessional. They even tried to out a woman on maternity leave. All i hear was yelling and swearing from the Co-founder Jerry. He's sly and will act like he cares but do not let his sales man like mentality deceive you . Hes a snake! ... Over $500 + a month for horrible health insurance on a 35K salary. Stay away from this negative place!

Advice to Management

Get a new CEO and stop only looking out for your family whom works there.

Network South2019-01-14

Discover more reviews about Network South.