Neudesic - A great place for those that want to work on the bleeding edge with very smart people! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Neudesic

"A great place for those that want to work on the bleeding edge with very smart people!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

Pros

Cool projects with the latest and greatest technologies, smart caring people, flexible working environment, fast paced, plenty of training available, competitive pay, driven culture that values/rewards overachievers and enterprising individuals.

There is a concerted effort to ensure everyone’s needs are met while still meeting the needs of the business. This is not a meat grinder organization that sucks people in as quickly as it spits them out...Neudesic is focus on building people and teams for the long run.

Cons

Consulting is not for everyone, this has less to do with Neudesic and more to do with the industry we are in than anything else. One thing I would say that could be improved is the benefits package, specifically healthcare and 401k.

Advice to Management

Local management is rocking, could not be happier with the support I have recieved. National management has a plan, they need to continue to communicate that plan for the entire company.

Other Employee Reviews for Neudesic

1. "Excellent place to work, very exciting projects, stellar talent, not so hot benefits."

Current Employee - Principal Consultant II in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant II in Seattle, WA

Pros

I am thrilled to be a part of Neudesic. The environment has led me to do some of my best work in my entire career. I've had opportunities to work on very cool projects at a wide variety of different customers usually using the latest and greatest technology. The company is growing. Top and middle management are smart, aggresive and effective. The techinical talent is unsurpassed.

Cons

Consulting at a fast-paced, high-tech company is not for everyone. We don't get to work on any easy projects. If it were easy, they wouldn't hire us. We are constantly under pressure of tight budgets, tight time lines and other challenges. Welcome to consulting. If you get burned out by that kind of environment, don't work for Neudesic. Some people like the challenge and even thrive on it. The management is tuned in to the stresses, and do what they can to keep us happy. Still, there is turn-over. Like I said, it's not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Some initiatives feel like they take too long to complete, but the flip side is most changes rolled out from corporate management e.g. Neudesic 3.0 come across as well thought-out, intentionally planned and executed with some care mixed with some urgency. I know youv'e heard this before, but we really want and would really appreciate better health care benefits.

2. "Refreshing"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant II in Denver, CO

Pros

The technical expertise of the employees at Neudesic is next to none. The reputation of Neudesic in the industry is among the best. Microsoft considers Neudesic one of their top partners. The communication between regular Joes all the way up to the CEO is unmatched. I've never worked a company that seemed to get all of the aspects of the consulting business right. Neudesic does that.

Cons

Neudesic does not have tuition reimbursement or compensation for certifications like some other jobs I've worked. Their thinking is they have the best people so anything less than a masters degree doesn't change that.

Advice to Management

Even though you may have the best of the best experts keep focusing on growing that talent and pulling in even better talent to help grow the business.